Friday 31 August 2012

Dolph Ziggler Speaks Out On Living His Dream


As noted earlier here on the website, WWE star Dolph Ziggler recently did an interview with QCTimes.com to promote next Tuesday night's SmackDown tapings. The show will take place in Moline, Illinois. Here are some additional highlights from the interview:

On wanting to be the best ever: “I always saw myself as a great sports entertainer and wanted to be the best,” he added. “I have prided myself on my matches and work and entertainment. I want to be, at the end of my career, the greatest ever.”

On living his dream by being a WWE Superstar: "True story. When I was 5 years old, I went to my first WWE live event with my dad. I loved it so much I wanted to start wrestling. Two months later, I was wrestling at 5 years old. It’s been a dream job since I was a child."

On backstage politics in WWE: “I’d been such a fan and paid such close attention that there weren’t too many (surprises) “But it’s like any other job. There’s politics involved, there’s being friends with different people, knowing what to say and what not to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment