Thursday 30 August 2012

Dolph Ziggler Talks About Politics In WWE & Wanting To Be The Best Ever


Dolph Ziggler was interviewed this week by QCTimes.com to promote next Tuesday night's SmackDown tapings from Moline, Illinois. Here are some highlights of what Ziggler said about:

Living His Dream In WWE: "True story. When I was 5 years old, I went to my first WWE live event with my dad. I loved it so much I wanted to start wrestling. Two months later, I was wrestling at 5 years old. It’s been a dream job since I was a child."

Politics In WWE: “I’d been such a fan and paid such close attention that there weren’t too many (surprises) “But it’s like any other job. There’s politics involved, there’s being friends with different people, knowing what to say and what not to say.

Wanting To Be The Best Ever: “I always saw myself as a great sports entertainer and wanted to be the best,” he added. “I have prided myself on my matches and work and entertainment. I want to be, at the end of my career, the greatest ever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment