Thursday 6 September 2012

AJ Styles At No Surrender?


AJ Styles hinted at having a match with Kazarian at No Surrender on Sunday. During an interview with CL Atlanta today, Styles noted that he hasn't fought Kaz in a singles match and would like to do so.

He noted, "I definitely hope Claire Lynch is behind us and wrestling Christopher Daniels is behind us since you guys have seen that so many times. The only person that I really haven't wrestled one-on-one is Frankie Kazarian and I need to get my hands on him before this whole thing ends. Hopefully that will happen this Sunday because this guy's gone unscathed through the whole thing. He's turned his back on me, he's literally hit me from behind, so there's a lot that I need to take out on him. We've been in tag matches, but no one-on-one stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment