Thursday 13 September 2012

CM Punk Tweets On Match With John Cena At NOC PPV


CM Punk posted the following on Twitter today regarding his match with John Cena at this Sunday's WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view …

#wwenoc this Sunday @johncena in his hometown vs me, the best wrestler in the world. I don't like johns chances...

I don't think his own hometown of Boston does either. Chicago treats champions with respect. Will Boston? I promise a fight. #WWENOC

@johncena says main event after main event has escaped me. Yet, at MITB '11, the Summer Slam '11 I beat him. In the main event...

By the way. Anytime I've wrestled @johncena in a main event on PPV, it's been sold out. Will Boston step up and pack the Garden?

Does Boston even have any pride in their hometown hero @johncena? Does Boston have any pride at all? #WWENOC

No comments:

Post a Comment