Saturday 23 February 2013

Photo: Former WWE and WCW Star Selling His Merchandise In NYC Subways


Deadspin.com has an article up about a wrestling fan meeting former WWE and WCW star Virgil in the New York City subway, where he is now selling his merchandise. From the fan's post on a Markedout.com message board:

"Yesterday I was on my way home from work. I was navigating the subway station just as I usually do, however something was different. Instead of the usual guys selling toys or making balloon dogs, there was The Man, The Myth, The Legend.... He had his usual stack of photos and 2 name placards. I was in such shock I doubled back, just so I could get this video for you guys."

"[W]hen I made the pass the first time I saw him talking to somebody holding their wallet and then the person began laughing and walked away."

Another fan saw Virgil earlier in Grand Central Station and noted that he was asking $20 for photos but was talked down to $5. Twitter user @Stadiuminsider posted this photo of Virgil in the subway:

No comments:

Post a Comment